Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Social Driver, a fast growing digital agency in Washington, DC, is looking for an entry level Software Engineer. We're looking for someone who wants to make the web a faster, more beautiful, and more engaging place.
- Work with a talented team throughout the development process - from information architecture and prototyping to launch and beyond.
- Become a wiz in whatever languages and backend frameworks are needed to get the job done. Our work ranges from Wordpress or Drupal sites to Rails-based web apps to Java or Objective-C mobile apps (and everything in between).
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or better in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- You are that person that other people look to whenever they have "computer problems".
- You learn quickly but don't hesitate to ask for help.
- You may or may not have user interface and graphic design experience, but you aren't afraid to open Photoshop and work with a designer.
- You are passionate about making something awesome and seeing it released to the world.
How to Apply?
Interested? Great! Send us your resume and, if you have them, links to:
- Work that you've done
- Your GitHub profile
- Your Stackoverflow profile
Please email your resume, cover letter, and any links to Jobs@socialdriver.com with the phrase "Software Engineer (Entry Level)" somewhere in the subject line.