Client Solutions, Junior Associate
Do you love helping connect people? Do you want to work for a young and fun company that is driven by social technology?
Social Driver, a digital agency based in downtown DC, is looking for a Junior Associate of Client Solutions. We’re looking for someone that is able to engage a wide audience.
Client Solutions is an area of our Marketing and Business Development team. You will be supporting the Marketing and Business Development team in producing high-quality research of potential leads, creating collateral to support the procurement process, working with the creative and technical teams to conceptualize potential solutions for clients, supporting the proposal and pitch process, and writing targeted blog content that generates leads.
We work with a variety of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to advocacy groups to associations. You will need to bring exceptional writing skills to help produce content for these audiences.
What type of work will you be doing you ask?
- Produce high-quality research for potential leads. You will support our business development team by conducting in-depth research of prospective clients.
- Create collateral to support the sales process. You will help produce and layout well designed collateral (proposals, pitches, capability statements) for client and prospective client meetings.
- Conceptualize potential solutions. You will support the Director of Client Solutions in brainstorming and scoping potential solutions for current and prospective clients. This will include creating scopes of work, timelines, budgets, and outlining approach.
- Write blog content. You will be expected to produce targeted blog content that supports our marketing goals.
- Introduce us to new board games. We may be a small agency, but we know how to have a good time. You’re invited to join us on all company outings, meetups, and retreats. We empower all of our employees to help us create our culture, so tell us what you would bring to a company outing!
- Excellent written and communication skills. Don’t make us correct your passive voice.
- Experience producing client-ready research documents.
- Experience producing content for a blog or other digital publication
- Some background in graphic design or fine arts preferred.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Must be very self-directed. If you don’t have something to work on, you ask what you can do.
- Ability to make us laugh.
- Passionate about making clients feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a position where sales or business development role was a responsibility
How to Apply
Interested? Great! We don’t want your boring resume and block cover letter. Instead, why don’t you show us what kind of work you’d actually be able to produce on the job? Be creative. Show us what you are all about. Any efforts are welcome, including, but not limited to:
- Write a blog post for our blog (socialdriver.com/blog). Be sure to consider our audience, voice, and typical formatting when producing your post.
- Create a one-pager describing why you would be a good fit for this position. Pay attention to the layout and design of the content.
Please email your (exciting) resume and any files or links to Jobs@socialdriver.com with the phrase “Junior Associate, Client Solutions” somewhere in the subject line. Engaging cover letters are a must. If you choose to use twitter-based efforts (not required!), please include the hashtag #IHeartSocialDriver.
Please note that this is a paid part-time position. We prefer a candidate that can work 20-30 hours / week. You will be working from our Washington, DC office.